Peace for Today
1. How are we instructed to deal with anxiety in verse 6?
2. What anxious thoughts are you wrestling with? Pause right
now and say or write out a prayer asking God for what you
need in this situation. Thank Him for hearing and answering
you. How can you make this your first response when you
have anxious thoughts?
3. What is the promise in verse 7? What do you think it means
that God’s peace “will guard your hearts and your minds”?
How has this been true in your life?
4. What does verse 8 tell us to fill our minds with? How can we
make this a practice?
5. What does verse 9 promise us will happen when we “think
about such things” (8)?